Hello Gimbal is a publicly available sample application that can be downloaded on your smart device and linked to your Gimbal Manager account for testing purposes.
To use Hello Gimbal, download it from:
Once installed, you have three options to connect the app to the Places and Communicates you manage within Gimbal Manager.
- Register for a new account from the app
- Log in using your Gimbal Manager credentials
- Scan the QR code from inside Gimbal Manager
Register for a New Gimbal Manager Account
Simply click the "Register" button from the first screen on Hello Gimbal and follow the instructions on the screen.
Log into your Gimbal Manager Account
Enter your email address and password in the app, and click the "Login" button.
Scan the QR Code
- Log into your Gimbal Manager account from a laptop, desktop, or tablet
- From the Dashboard of manager.gimbal.com, click the "QR Code" button.
- From the Hello Gimbal app on your phone, click the "Scan QR Code" button and give the app permission to take a photo.
- Point your phone at the QR on your laptop, desktop, or tablet device, and the phone will connect Hello Gimbal with your Manager organization.