No, unfortunately there is not a way to override the title text for iOS communications. iOS only shows the app name in the title of the notification and does not provide a way for app developers to override this.
Articles in this section
- How to use Emojis in your Communicates
- Can I customize the title for iOS communicate notification?
- Create a New Communication
- What’s the difference between Content Delivered, Notified, Pushed and Clicked in Dashboards Communicate Event report?
- Under Communicate tab, what does the message “Places may take up to 24 hours to sync with existing instances of the SDK" mean?
- Error message when uploading an APN certificate "We're sorry but something went wrong. We've been notified about this issue and we'll look at it shortly".
- When does the Gimbal SDK set the timezone for the user and does timezone ever update?
Article is closed for comments.