The error "User limit reached" means that your app has reached the 500 installation limit. At this point a Production Request will need to be submitted. A production request is for any app you intend to submit to an App Store or which will have more than 500 installations. Upon approval the user limit is removed. You can submit the request by clicking the 'Production Request' icon to the left of the 'User Limit Reached' message under the 'Action' section.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference in app close states between Android and iOS?
- What does the error "User Limit reached" mean?
- How do I view the number of active users for an organization?
- Can I change an Application's API key?
- Creating an application
- How do I turn off communication delivery for a specific app?
- How do I change/edit the Bundle ID for my application?
- What is RSSI smoothing?
- Server API Key
- How do I turn off geofence monitoring?