The EstablishedLocations Manager defines the interface for enabling the Established Locations feature in the Gimbal SDK. Once enabled, Gimbal will passively monitor for locations commonly visited by the user. Each location inferred in this way is scored by a relevance value. A higher score value dictates higher relevancy.
Articles in this section
- What is Established Locations Manager?
- Does the SDK require an internet connection?
- What iOS background permissions are required by the Gimbal SDK and what are best practices when submitting an app for approval to iTunes?
- Does a Sighting event get logged in the phone for every Bluetooth® Smart broadcast sent by a Beacon?
- Why is my app not getting Proximity sightings in the background?