Yes. Once you have applied the configuration to the beacon in Gimbal Manager, you will need to turn the beacon off, then start and log-in to the Gimbal Beacon Manager (GBM) application on your iOS device and navigate to 'Configure'. From there, you will turn the beacon on and GBM will discover that beacon and allow you to push the configuration change within a few seconds.
Articles in this section
- Beacon configuration types
- How can I configure my beacon?
- What values should I use for major and minor? Are these values set by default?
- How can I upgrade my Gimbal beacons to the latest Firmware?
- How to configure a Gimbal beacon with Eddystone URL
- How can I configure my Gimbal beacon to be a Gimbal iBeacon?
- What is the latest version of beacon firmware?
- Does a beacon need to be power cycled to change its configuration?
- Whats the difference between Directional vs. Omni-directional antenna type
- Can I add more than 10 iBeacon UUID’s?