No, battery level has no impact on transmit signal strength nor RSSI. It'll transmit until the battery depletes and the very last signal before then will be just as strong as the first.
Articles in this section
- Beacon Best Practices - Use Cases & Myths
- What makes Gimbal’s beacon packet secure?
- Activation Error "Beacon not found"
- Beacon packaging and Barcodes
- Does low battery on a beacon effect transmit signal strength?
- What is RSSI?
- Is the Series 10 beacon suitable for outdoor use?
- What size is the set screw for the Series 21 beacon?
- Bluetooth LE compatible devices for iOS
- When should beacon batteries be replaced?