Gimbal's SDK will provide beacon battery life back to our servers each time a mobile device sights the beacon. You can review the battery level of your beacons at any time in Gimbal Manager. Once the beacon's batteries reach a Low state, we will automatically send an e-mail to the contacts you have assigned to that beacon to make sure the appropriate onsite and/or operational staff are notified.
Articles in this section
- Beacon packaging and Barcodes
- Does low battery on a beacon effect transmit signal strength?
- What is RSSI?
- Is the Series 10 beacon suitable for outdoor use?
- What size is the set screw for the Series 21 beacon?
- Bluetooth LE compatible devices for iOS
- When should beacon batteries be replaced?
- What is the Gimbal U-Series 5 Proximity Beacon/Port type?
- Replacing beacon batteries
- What is the best way to open a Series 10 Beacon?