Gimbal's SDK will provide beacon battery life back to our servers each time a mobile device sights the beacon. You can review the battery level of your beacons at any time in Gimbal Manager. Once the beacon's batteries reach a Low state, we will automatically send an e-mail to the contacts you have assigned to that beacon to make sure the appropriate onsite and/or operational staff are notified.
Articles in this section
- Beacon Best Practices - Use Cases & Myths
- What makes Gimbal’s beacon packet secure?
- Activation Error "Beacon not found"
- Beacon packaging and Barcodes
- Does low battery on a beacon effect transmit signal strength?
- What is RSSI?
- Is the Series 10 beacon suitable for outdoor use?
- What size is the set screw for the Series 21 beacon?
- Bluetooth LE compatible devices for iOS
- When should beacon batteries be replaced?