You need to setup your Apple® Push Notification Service (APNS) certificate with Gimbal.
In the Gimbal Manager:
- Go to the Application section and click on the iOS app you want to setup APNS for
- Controls appear that allow you to upload your Apple Public Notification Service (APNS) certificate (.p12 extension) and password
If you have a problem uploading the certificate, one of these issues may be the cause:
- The password is not URL safe
- The bundle ID within the certificate and the application do not match
- The certificate file has a format problem that is causing an error
- The certificate is expired
At that point, you are able to use Time-triggered Communicate and Instant Communicate with that application.