To disable all geofence monitoring, click on 'Applications' on the left menu in Gimbal Manager > select the Application for which you don't want to monitor genfence > select 'Configurations' > under 'SDK Feature Enablement' select 'Off' next to 'Geofence Monitoring'. The application will stop monitoring all geofences in your organization.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference in app close states between Android and iOS?
- What does the error "User Limit reached" mean?
- How do I view the number of active users for an organization?
- Can I change an Application's API key?
- Creating an application
- How do I turn off communication delivery for a specific app?
- How do I change/edit the Bundle ID for my application?
- What is RSSI smoothing?
- Server API Key
- How do I turn off geofence monitoring?