Series 10 beacons are not rated for outdoor use though that's mostly due to the enclosure not being water resistant. If it's not raining or snowing then the Series 10 beacon should still work fine.
Articles in this section
- Beacon Best Practices - Use Cases & Myths
- What makes Gimbal’s beacon packet secure?
- Activation Error "Beacon not found"
- Beacon packaging and Barcodes
- Does low battery on a beacon effect transmit signal strength?
- What is RSSI?
- Is the Series 10 beacon suitable for outdoor use?
- What size is the set screw for the Series 21 beacon?
- Bluetooth LE compatible devices for iOS
- When should beacon batteries be replaced?
Article is closed for comments.