No, an existing API key cannot be changed. The API key uniquely identifies your application. When you create a new application, an API key gets generated. When you build your app, you have to enter the API Key of the application as well as the bundle identifier in your App's source code.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference in app close states between Android and iOS?
- What does the error "User Limit reached" mean?
- How do I view the number of active users for an organization?
- Can I change an Application's API key?
- Creating an application
- How do I turn off communication delivery for a specific app?
- How do I change/edit the Bundle ID for my application?
- What is RSSI smoothing?
- Server API Key
- Push Configurations & Daily Push Limit (iOS)