No, an existing API key cannot be changed. The API key uniquely identifies your application. When you create a new application, an API key gets generated. When you build your app, you have to enter the API Key of the application as well as the bundle identifier in your App's source code.
Articles in this section
- Creating an application
- Server API Key
- Can I change an Application's API key?
- What does the error "User Limit reached" mean?
- How do I change/edit the Bundle ID for my application?
- What is the difference in app close states between Android and iOS?
- How do I view the number of active users for an organization?
- How do I turn off communication delivery for a specific app?
- How do I turn off geofence monitoring?
- What is RSSI smoothing?