To turn off Communications delivery for a specific app, log into Gimbal Manager > click on 'Applications' on the left menu > click on the app name under 'Client Applications' > click 'Advanced Configuration' > under 'SDK Feature Enablement', select 'Off' next to 'Communicate Delivery'.
Articles in this section
- Creating an application
- Server API Key
- Can I change an Application's API key?
- What does the error "User Limit reached" mean?
- How do I change/edit the Bundle ID for my application?
- What is the difference in app close states between Android and iOS?
- How do I view the number of active users for an organization?
- How do I turn off communication delivery for a specific app?
- How do I turn off geofence monitoring?
- What is RSSI smoothing?