Developers can share beacons with other accounts/developers by generating a beacon sharing key. Note that additional fees may apply.
To create a beacon sharing key use the steps below:
- Log into Gimbal Manager
- Click on 'Beacons' > 'Beacon Sharing' on the left menu
- Click on '+New Sharing Key' button at the top right
- Give the key a name, set start and expiration times for key (optional), select the beacons you'd like to share
- Click on 'Create Sharing Key'
- Copy the key and provide it to the developer you'd like to share with
For the share developer to activate the key:
- Log into Gimbal Manager and click on 'Beacons' > 'Beacon Sharing'
- Click 'Activate Sharing Key' button at the top right
- Enter the sharing key and click 'Submit'
The newly activated key will appear under 'Beaons' > 'Imported Sharing Keys' table. You can click on the key to see a list of all the beacons that were imported.
Article is closed for comments.