Unfortunately, developers cannot edit an existing Bundle ID in Gimbal Manager. We suggest you create a new application which will allow you to specify a new Bundle ID and which will also generate a new API key.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference in app close states between Android and iOS?
- What does the error "User Limit reached" mean?
- How do I view the number of active users for an organization?
- Can I change an Application's API key?
- Creating an application
- How do I turn off communication delivery for a specific app?
- How do I change/edit the Bundle ID for my application?
- What is RSSI smoothing?
- Server API Key
- How do I turn off geofence monitoring?